Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CalorieKing: Know the Food You Eat!


CalorieKing is a great website that has tons of resources to help you lose weight safely and to watch what you eat. It has a calorie database giving you the calorie information for almost any food imaginable. It also has a tool to determine your BMI, or body mass index. Your BMI gives you an idea where you are in relation to the best weight for your height. You can also check out your optimal heart rate and take health and nutrition quizzes to test your understanding of those areas. If you want to pay a little "dough", you can become a member and have access to more tools and information. They also have health books you can check out.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like I could use the opposite of the CalorieKing because it seems like I can't gain weight! I guess i could still use the calorieking to know if I actually need to be gaining weight. Something to look into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have such a hard time keeping track of all the calories I eat or even knowing how many calories are in specific foods.

    ReplyDelete