Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Intro to My Student Health Blog

This blog is going to be a health resource for students, mainly here at Brigham Young University. Coming to BYU and being responsible for your health can be a real challenge for a lot of students. I hope to make many resources available to students who need help looking after and improving their health while here at college. It will be a work in progress, but I hope that you find the information useful and that you will share any good health information you may have. You can e-mail me or send me a message on Facebook if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, my last comment had so many spelling errors, I had to delete it.

    I think this is a great idea for a blog! Some things I do to keep me healthy while I'm in school are:
    1. Use a fluoride rinse because there is no fluoride in the water here, and I had a lot of cavities from not using it.

    2. You CAN eat healthy. Buy Low has amazing deals on fruits and veggies, especially on Wednesday because that's when they have their produce sale.

    3. Exercise. It keeps your stress level under control, helps you sleep better, and makes you feel good.

    That's my two cents...good luck on finding more info. for you blog!

    ReplyDelete